SPECTRA 3 BREASTPUMP (Single/DOUBLE)
• The kit is very easy to use as it is automatic.
• Accessories (breast shield,tubing) are separable so it’s easy to wash and sterilize.
• Its light weight and compact design make it extremely portable and good to use in a small space.
• It contains 1 set of breast shield.
• It has a very simple and neat design with a built-in cylinder.
• Users can feel comfortable by pumping in a rhythm that is just like an actual nursing infant’s sucking rhythm.
• It has controllable suction levels.
• Its high suction strength
Other special features
• Can be converted into a double pump (simple, just buy another set of breastshield- sold separately)
• Minimum noise during breast pumping session ( more privacy ).
This set contains:
• 1 Motor pump
• 1 Bottle with standard neck teat and bottle cap
• 1 Breast shield set (includes 2 membranes, 1 breast shield, 1 valve head, 1 tubing , 1 wide neck converter)
• 2 Filters with 1 small tube
How it works:
The kit applies the piston and cylinder using electrical motor power creating suction power. The suction cycle matched at 40-52 times a minute similar to baby’s natural sucking.
How to use:
1. Clean the kit.
2. Connect the power.
3. Connect the tubing to the breast shield.
4. Assemble the bottle onto the breast shield.
5. Set the suction power to the lowest position.
6. Set the nipple in the center of the breast shield
7. Turn the unit on.
8. Adjust the suction strength properly.
9. Turn the kit off after using.
How to clean:
Take all the parts of breast shield apart and boil them for 2~3 minutes except tubing. Do not use a microwave oven.
Caution:Do not use a microwave oven.
Storage of breast milk
Though it’s best that you breastfeed your baby directly, you can store your milk for feeding later if you can’t breastfeed your baby. (by the Ministry of Health & Welfare)
|Kept at room temperature||Refrigerated (3~4’C)||Frozen|
|6 hours||48 hours||2 months|
How to feed the frozen milk:
- Put it in the refrigerator for one night before you feed it. It normally takes 12 hours to defrost it in the refrigerator.
- Thaw and/or heat under warm, running water.
- Shake it well when it is separated into cream and milk layer.
- Let your baby finish the bottle at a feeding if possible, and do not store it again for another feeding.
- Caution: Don’t store it again if you thaw it.
- Check that the plug is in.
- Check that every parts of the product are assembled right.
- Check that the tubing is curve.
- Check that the vacuum regulator valve of the motor part and the tubing is connected properly.
- Check that there is space between the valve head and membrane. (Remove foreign substances, if nay, between them)
Product Weight: 2.00kg.
Packaging Dimension: 22cm (L) x 18cm (W) x 18cm (H)
Warranty is 6 month