The Spectra Dew 350 is a hospital grade breast pump with a single smooth, powerful yet gentle pumping action that will support milk supply and allow you to make short work of expressing.
- Comes with everything you need to double pump, saving you time and better supporting supply.
- Closed system – a backflow filter creates a barrier between your milk and the pump motor, ensuring hygiene.
- Lovely soft noise – does not have the ‘frog’ sound of most breast pumps.
- Slow flow teat suitable for newborn feeding.
What features does the Dew 350 have?
- Powerful, efficient pump with a gentle pattern of suction.
- Comes with everything you need to double pump, which saves you time and also better supports milk supply.
- Is suitable for heavy duty use ie 8 x a day.
- Suitable for initiating lactation and building milk supply.
- Very quiet – it has a soft, constant noise (sounds a little like heavy breathing) and has none of the ‘frog’ noise that breast pumps generally have, so you can pump next to your baby or at work without worrying about the noise.
- Closed system – like all Spectra breast pumps, the Dew 35o has a backflow filter which ensures that moisture from your milk cannot enter the pump motor. Using a pump without this kind of protection can result in mould growth in the pump motor and is a potential source of virus transmission.
- Comes in pink or blue.
What are the negatives?
- The Dew 350 needs to be plugged in and can’t be used with a car adaptor
- You can’t change the cycle speed and doesn’t have a letdown mode, which some women need.
What’s in the box:
- Breast shield x 1
- Bottle x 1
- Soft teat x 1
- Tubing x 1
- Bottle stand x 1
- Disc x 1
- Cap x 1
- Backflow filter x 2
- Membrane x 2
- Wide neck adaptor (to enable use with Avent and other wide-necked bottles)
FREE Package 30